Mold can be scary.. but if you call SERVPRO of Lee's Summit, we will handle all of the scary stuff.
Originally, we thought that we had a water damage job to go to after a water heater had leaked. After looking at it we found a significant amount of mold damage on both the dry wall and the frame behind it. As soon as we noticed the mold, we quickly put a plastic barrier around it so we can stop it from becoming air born. Once that was done, we set up an air scrubber which uses a heap filter and ran the negative air out of the house. We then demoed and scrubbed the whole area to make sure nothing was left behind.
And as always, safety comes first. We always wear our PPE suits during a mold remediation job.