Smoke Damaged Chest from Olathe Kansas Fire
This smoke damaged chest was built by the customer and had great value to them and was involved in a fire in Olathe Kansas. SERVPRO of Lee's Summit was able to restore it to preloss condition, the same as what was before the fire. Our customers sentimental items should not be gone forever because of smoke damage. Our job is to make it "Like it Never Even Happened." * 24/7 Fire Damage Restoration Service * 24/7 Flood Damage & Water Damage Service * 24/7 Sewage Damage & Sewage Removal Service * 24/7 Mold Remediation *24/7 Bio-hazard Suicide Clean *24/7 Fire Window Roof Board-up.